- In a food processor blend the almonds, cacao nibs and medjool dates together until it forms a sticky dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a silicone cupcake mold and set in the fridge while you prepare the cupcakes.
- Blend the raw cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil, vanilla and 2 1-step smoothies together in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour half the mixture into the cupcake molds, leaving the rest to make the raspberry layer.
- Add the raspberries to the blender until smooth. Add the raspberry layer on top and place in the freezer.
- Let freeze for 4 hours then remove from freezer and serve.
- To make the raw icing, blend all the icing ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Scoop into a bowl and place in the fridge to firm up for 2 hours. Put in a piping bag if desired and pipe onto the cupcakes.
Soak the cashews overnight, or if you’re in a bit of a hurry you can soak them in boiling water for an hour or two.
Serve frozen or let them thaw for 10 minutes for a creamy texture.
Store in the freezer.
Original recipe from PlentyFullMe!