- Blend popsicle ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Make chocolate drizzle by microwaving chocolate and oil together in a bowl for 30 seconds (can also be melted in a double boiler set up). Take out and whisk immediately until smooth.
- Pull out popsicles (run under warm water for 10 seconds to make it easier to pull them out), and lay them on a plate.
- Drizzle chocolate over top, then place in freezer for 5 minutes.
Recipe from Hooked on Plants!