Chocolate Green Smoothie Popsicles
- 2 blender bite pucks
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup vanilla or chocolate plant milk (almond, coconut, hemp, soy, pea or cashew)
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Blend popsicle ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Make chocolate drizzle by microwaving chocolate and oil together in a bowl for 30 seconds (can also be melted in a double boilerset up). Take out and whisk immediately until smooth.
- Pull out popsicles (run under warm water for 10 seconds to make it easier to pull them out), and lay them on a plate.
- Drizzle chocolate over top, then place in freezer for 5 minutes.
Recipe from Hooked on Plants!