Greens & Tropicals Smoothie muffins
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flaxseed, ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tropical Greens Blender Bite pucks
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oat or almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Add paper liners to a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Put 2 cups of old-fashioned oats in your high-speed blender and blend until the oats achieve the texture of flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together oat flour, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt.
- In your high-speed blender, add two Tropical Green Blender Bite smoothie pucks, melted coconut oil, sweetener of choice, water, nut milk and vanilla. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then whisk to combine and let the batter sit and thicken for 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into each lined muffin cup, then bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove to the counter then let muffins cool in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container and ENJOY!