- In a microwave safe bowl, add in 3½ – 4 cups frozen berries (it will reduce down to 2 cups).
- Microwave until fruit is completely thawed and warm (about 3-5 minutes).
- Measure out 2 cups of the fruit and liquid.
- Place in blender and blend very well until liquefied.
- After blending (if desired), put mixture through a mesh strainer. Note: I have a Blendtec and mine didn’t have much if anything to strain out after.
- To the bowl, very slowly whisk in the gelatin. If you don’t do it very gradually, it will clump.
- Pour into desired silicone molds and chill at least 2-3 hours until set.
- Will keep for about 5-6 days in the fridge.
Original recipe from Busy but Healthy